Our gift baskets are wrapped in clear cellophane with a festive raffia bow on top. Each gift basket includes a list describing the items inside.
Corporate Gifts: Corporate gift baskets are a great way to show your appreciation. If you are a business or an individual looking to purchase large quantities of gift baskets, we ask that you give us some lead time depending on the size of your order so we can fulfill your order in a timely manner.
For example: If you wish to order our gift baskets for Christmas, please place your order no later than the last day of November.
Shipping: So that your gift basket or gift baskets make it safely through delivery, we only put one gift basket per shipping box.
We use DHL for shipping. If your company is placing a large order and would prefer to use your own shipping account (UPS/FedEx/DHL), please call 206-223-9374.
Custom Made Gift Baskets: Want a different mix of items in your gift basket? We can put together custom made gift baskets. To get a quote, please call (206) 223 9374 or email us at email@example.com .
Hot Sauce Lover's Gift Basket
This basket contains a hand-picked selection of our best selling hot sauces to please any and all hot sauce lovers.
We ranked each of them on a scale of 1 – 10. Ten being the hottest.
1. Matouk’s Flambeau Sauce – A feiry but flavorful scotch bonnet hot sauce from Trinidad & Tobago. Heat level: 8
2. Melinda’s Mango Hot Sauce – a mild habanero hot sauce with the sweet, tangy flavor of Mango. Heat level: 2
3. Cholula Hot Sauce – One of Mexico’s most popular. Not too hot, just the right heat with a flavor that goes well with almost anything. Heat level: 3
4. Marie Sharp’s Hot Habanero Pepper Sauce – A flavorful carrot-based hot sauce from Belize. Heat level: 5
5.Marie Sharp’s Mild Habanero Pepper Sauce – A milder version of number 4. Heat level: 4.
6. El Yucateco XXXtra Hot Sauce – Original Mayan Hot Sauce recipe from the Yucatan, Mexico. Heat level: 8.5
7. El Yucateco Green Hot Sauce – A sauce milder than number 6 made with green habaneros. Heat level: 7.5
8. El Yucateco Red Hot Sauce – A hot sauce right between the green El Yucateco and the brown XXXtra hot El Yucateco. Heat level: 8
9. Pickapeppa Pepper Sauce – A tasty medium heat hot sauce from Jamaica. Heat level: 5
10. Walkerswood Scotch Bonnet Hot sauce – Hot and tasty scotch bonnet pepper sauce from Jamaica. If you can handle the heat, you will enjoy the wonderful flavor. Heat level: 8
11. Dave’s Insanity Sauce – The very first “Hottest Hot Sauce”. Although through the years a lot of insanely hotter hot sauces were created, this one can still set the average tongue on fire. To normal people, we recommend using it only as an additive – something to make sauces or other hot sauces hotter. On the scale of 1 to 10, this one is a 15. We’re not kidding.
Packaging: Small Gift Basket
Item Number: GB00005