Our gift baskets are wrapped in clear cellophane with a festive raffia bow on top. Each gift basket includes a list describing the items inside.
Corporate Gifts: Corporate gift baskets are a great way to show your appreciation. If you are a business or an individual looking to purchase large quantities of gift baskets, we ask that you give us some lead time depending on the size of your order so we can fulfill your order in a timely manner.
For example: If you wish to order our gift baskets for Christmas, please place your order no later than the last day of November.
Shipping: So that your gift basket or gift baskets make it safely through delivery, we only put one gift basket per shipping box.
We use DHL for shipping. If your company is placing a large order and would prefer to use your own shipping account (UPS/FedEx/DHL), please call 206-223-9374.
Custom Made Gift Baskets: Want a different mix of items in your gift basket? We can put together custom made gift baskets. To get a quote, please call (206) 223 9374 or email us at email@example.com .
Yerba Mate Gift Basket
The gift set for the Yerba Mate lover. Yerba Mate from all the four yerba mate producing countries: Paraguay, Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay. A mate gourd and bombilla is included.
1. Rosamonte Especial – A strong blend of mate from Argentina. Loose leaf.
2. Cruz De Malta – Yerba Mate tea bags from argentina. Perfect for drinkers on the go, beginners, or simply those who want their Mate mild.
3. Sara – Yerba Mate from Uruguay. Loose leaf.
4. Kurupi – Paraguayan Yerba Mate with Mint and Boldo leaves. Cool minty flavor.
5. Matte Leao – Toasted Yerba Mate from Brazil.
6. Mate and Bombilla
Drinking Yerba Mate is a healthy habit. It is a healthier alternative to drinking coffee. If you’ve never had Mate before, we recommend not drinking the tea straight (in other words, only 100% mate and water). This is because some beginners find the taste of straight mate bitter. A good way to get started is to add milk, crème, and sugar or honey. Or if you want it really mild, instead of brewing with hot water, use hot milk instead. If you like chocolate, you can add chocolate too. Some people add fruit juice to their Yerba Mate. You can start with one teaspoon of loose mate to one cup of the liquid of your choice, then gradually increase the amount of mate if you want to make it stronger.
* Drinking Mate with a liquid other than water should only be done if using a regular cup or mug, not a gourd. You may use a French press or any fine tea strainer. We recommend using only water if you are drinking out of the gourd.
For learning more about the health benefits of Yerba Mate and how to cure the gourd before using it, please visit our Yerba Mate info page.
Packaging: Small Gift Basket
Item Number: GB00004